|Another countdown post
||[Feb. 15th, 2016|01:19 am]
Seems I'm using LJ more and more as a reminder of things left to do. Well it's perfect for the roll and maybe somebody wants to help contribute so here's hoping. Have these pieces of art left for the Mystara Player's Handbook. Once I get that done get it properly formatted and wait to see if WOTC lifts the ban on all non-Forgotten Realms related stuff for their download site. Right now its a fan effort as I don't own the copyright on any of this. But they have hinted to lose all the filler art. Until I get a steady job it's all on notes now.|
***NOTE TO ARTISTS- IF IT HAS AN * BY THE NUMBER IT IS ASSIGNED***
*4. Order of the Griffon: Eastern European Knight/Hussar
5. Privateer: Obvious
6. Rake: Fancy dressed fantasy thief/con man
7. Shamani: Medicine Man
8. Spirit Shaman: Mongolian cleric, animal based costume. Will send example pic if needed.
9. Toa Makai: Maori warrior
10. Treekeeper: Elf Wizard/Druid.
11. Weapon Master: Swordsman, preferred to be based off classic Morgan Ironwolf character.
12. Wokani: non-human wilderness sorceror
13. Diplomat: Renaissance dressed noble
14. Energy Domain: Cleric with wisps of fire or electricity surrounding them.
15. Entropy Domain: evil cleric, death/decay theme
16. Matter Domain: Heavily armored cleric, stone or metal theme.
17. Thought Domain: cleric with books or other 'smart' themed items.
18. Time Domain: cleric with a surreal look, almost reality warping.
19. Magic Craft Filler: Wizard performing unusual magic, like turning into dragon, summoning elemental or making voodoo doll etc.
20. Spell Filler: Wizard casting impressive spell.
21. Tool Filler: Blacksmith or similar crafting new item or magical device
22. Gallowglass: Scottish warrior, stereotypical
23. Merchant Prince: Sea wizard on a ship. Very nicely dressed.
25. Front Page: Hopefully Epic
26. Places Chapter: Full page magical area from Mystara
27. Magic library: Probably from Glantri
28. Bad Place: From one of the places listed on that page.
29. Minrothad/Shadow Elves: Side by side image of both of the capitol cities there.
30. Tavern: Rowdy party at a tavern
31. Coins: Piles of various coins
32. Races and Heroes: Full page image of an adventuring party
*33. Races of Mystara: Line up of the major races, minus half elf/ork, dragonkin and tiefling plus the four new Mystaran races.
34. Aleena: Filler, Aleena from the red box adventure
35. Weapon board: Half page of various types of weapons from the lands
36. Immortals and Priests: Big giant temple
37. Spells and Runes: Full page wizard performing experiments or alchemy
38: Heldannic Knight: Full plated germanic looking knight
39. Nordic Magic: Norse rune reader at work
40. Goods and Services: Rival merchants arguing across and a street. Full page.
41. Great Markets: Busy merchant street, featuring both featured shops from handbook
42. Karameikos: Romanian
43. Ylaruam: Arab (m)
44. Glantri: Spanish Elf, Renaissance Italian and French noble together (v)
45. Ierendi: Polynesian
46. Alfheim: Elf (f)
47. Rockhome: Dwarf
48. Northern Reaches: Viking
49. Five Shires: Halfling (m)
50. Minrothad: Sailor Wizard
51. Orcs of Thar: Orc
52. Darokin: Renaissance Merchant
53. Ethengar: Mongol (m)
54. Shadow Elf: Non-Shaman Shadow Elf (m)
55. Atruaghin: American Indian (f)
56. Serraine: Gnomish pilot
57. Troubleshooter: Rogue type with lots of picks/saws/tools on hand.
58. Alphatia: Wizard with black hair and blue tinted skin
59. Thyatis: Byzantine-Roman
60. Bounty Hunter: Any race/sex, sinister looking
61. God #1
62. God #2
63. God #3
64. God #4
65. God #5
66. Glantri Magic #1
67. Glantri Magic #2
68. Glantri Magic #3
69. God #7
70. God #8