|1001 Things Mr. Welch is not allowed to do in a roleplaying game
||[May. 9th, 2007|08:24 pm]
976. I was not issued a flamethrower for my own personal amusement.|
977. Disable plot device is not a real skill.
978. Nowhere in the plan does Franco go in where the others have been.
979. Mumus do not appear in the starting equipment list for a reason.
980. As a matter of fact, a 90' tall hostile pineapple is much more terrifying than a dragon.
981. My last wish cannot be for Ragnarok.
982. Trailblaze means find a path, not cut down every tree between here and there.
983. Elves do not take 1d3+1 minutes for their entire menstrual cycle.
984. In the middle of a black ops I cannot moonlight as tech support.
985. Even if it isn't in the rules, I have to use the same scale miniature as everybody else.
986. I cannot switch miniatures between each combat.
987. Even if starving, can't suckle the elf chick.
988. David Bowie cannot cast glitterdust at will. This issue is also closed.
989. When asked to describe my character, I can leave out the hickies.
990. Even if he botches his medicine roll, I can't sue the medtech for malpractice.
991. "Kiww the Wabbit" is not a proper viking battlecry.
992. The rest of the party would appreciate it if I didn't take Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy as a flaw.
993. Even if the rules allow it, I can't empty out the entire castle for a week with just a cherry bomb.
994. Corporate Pop Whore is not a real prestige class.
995. Drakkar Heartgourger is not a proper name for a paladin.
996. Dwarves can't take trees as favored enemies.
997. I can't beat on the drow until he admits his name is Toby.
998. The script for the Baywatch movie does not cause more Sanity loss than the Necronomicon.
999. I can't train squirrel mobs to abuse the grapple rules.
1000. I will stop referring to the powergamer as MinMaximus.
1001. No matter how bad the game is going, I won't stradle the table like Slim Pickens riding a bomb.