||[Feb. 16th, 2007|12:11 am]
951. The most important stat in Call of Cthulhu is not movement.|
952. Keifer Sutherland does not make numerous cameos in my character's background telling him he's destined for greatness.
953. No matter how high my strength, still can't use that wall as a shield.
954. I will not convince the entire party to play identical copies of the same character on the grounds we're sextuplets.
955. No matter his age, my bard can't start a boy-band.
956. Despite the halberd being 6' long, it can't hit monsters more than 5' away.
957. Even if it's been more than two hours since we left the bar, the dwarf isn't getting the DT's.
958. No matter how practical, I can't have shotgunchucks.
959. The town drunk is not our one stop source for all mythos happenings in every town.
960. I will not base my Call of Cthulhu character off the lead character in Slingblade.
961. Even if I am pissed for working on my birthday, in the middle of a Black Ops I will not refer to my CO only by his first name.
963. After critting with a cannon, we can't dump a barrel of gunpowder over the gunner's mate.
964. Elves aren't marsupials.
965. Even if we're freezing to death, I won't cut open the half-orc and shove the elf inside him.
966. Using precog on the personals to find out who puts out on a first date is abusing the power.
967. There is no such thing as a Tequila Golem.
968. A paladin with a British accent is acceptable. One with a Peter Lorre accent isn't.
969. When I'm allowed a bunny as a familiar, that doesn't include Ava Fabian.
970. I will not make a super hero that requires a graphing calculator to create.
971. I cannot take the flaw Enemy: Random packs of wild dogs.
972. "Threesome" is not a specialty of the seduction skill.
973. Shotguns are not a traditional part of Texas funerals.
974. If short changed at the Hong Kong deli I will call the manager. Not roll for initiative.
975. There is something wrong with a 2nd level Kamikaze.