|Gestalt Movie Contest
||[May. 5th, 2008|07:04 pm]
Here's the latest, sorry it took so long these things are really hard to put together. For the new people, there are 4 characters listed. The actors that played those characters played in a movie together. From the characters listed, guess the movie. And of course, no IMDB, too easy.|
1. Beerfest eris_kali
2. Ironman pjamesharvey
3. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Queen Elizabeth II, Johnny Blaze, Chief Klough
4. Blazing Saddles bald_ruminant
5. Liar, Liar ryosake
6. The Patriot mela_chan
7. The Great Escape count_01
8. Princess Lily, Alan Dershowitz, D-Day, Guile
9. The Joker, The Sergeant, Genghis Khan, Juror #7
10. Airplane eris_kali
11. In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale jinxsa
12. Lancelot, Vic Mackey, Captain Bradford, Jimmy Jump
13. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ryosake
14. Lt. Cmdr. Philip Francis Queeg, Sir John Talbot, Joan of Arc, Hans Beckert
15. Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, Hillary Whitney Essex, Guard Sally Bishop, Huston Dyer
16. Norman Bates, Jayne Cobb, Capt. Dennis Dearborn, Sergeant Major Frank Bougus
17. Dungeons and Dragons bald_ruminant
18. Swamp Thing, Sgt. Jack Colt, Henry VIII, Amanda Monroe
19. Silverado eris_kali
20. Cliff Vandercave, Sasha Hassler, FBI Special Agent Big Johnson, Mandy Murphy
17 is Dungeons & Dragons (and I think you misspelled Claus).
Right you are. Cut and paste the name.
Juror #7? Talk about upping the challenge rating.
Oh, and speaking of #7, is it the Great Escape? And dammit, I should know #14 as well. I think I've seen every movie Bogie ever made, at least twice.
#7 is indeed the Great Escape.
Is #14 the African Queen? (it at least rhymes)
Number 2 sounds like 'Ironman'.
You stayed past the credits
4. Blazing Saddles (and it's Higgins, not Higgens).
#1 is Young Frankenstein. "Frau Blucher" *horse whinny*
She was in Young Frankenstein, that's not the movie I'm looking for. The actress that played Frau Blucher starred in a movie with three other actors that played the characters mentioned.
Much tougher then... Ok, let me think...
#5 is Liar Liar
#13 is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?
#1 is Beerfest (I'm pretty sure)
Is 11 In the Name of the King? Or 16. Independance Day?
Wow. Somebody saw Name of the King besides me. I thought I was the only guy in that theater.
No on 16 though.